Sunday, September 8, 2013

Introduction - First Post!

I should have started a floridadetecting blog years ago but for one reason or another just did not get it added to my old website (now defunct).  The nice thing about using a blog is that I do not have to edit HTML and bother with FTP uploading when I want to add a quick note.  This blog will simply be a different version of my old website, but with the latest information of my detecting trips, maybe a product review now and again once I have used it in the field, or if I find resources that may be useful to you.


2 comments:

  1. Just got my first metal detectors still learning the ropes but having fun. Your website has been helpful. Know of any groups that go out. I would like to improve my technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, it's nice to get feedback! Here in South West Florida I do not know of any organized groups. There are quite a few in different parts of the state though, there is a good list here: http://www.metaldetectingclubs.org/florida/
    So depending on where you live there may be one near you. Good luck and happy hunting, it is a great and rewarding hobby.

    ReplyDelete